Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Continued: Jewelry Haul

Hello Everyone =)

So on my 1st Video "Jewelry Haul" I stated that I had ordered some items online and I decided to take some pics rather than film a video and just blabber about. So here are the items I picked up and I hope you all enjoy them. Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on youtube. The links are provided on my profile description. I look forward to your comments and requests and tips. 

Until Next Time Beautiful Peeps!
XoXo,
Alexis 

  
 The first item to come in was my Golden Goose Bracelet from Jewelmint.com. In a nut shell you sign up for a membership and to start you're asked to take a series of fashion style questions and based on your selections items are sent to your showroom for a monthly membership of $29.95. What I like about this website is that you are not obligated to purchase anything. If jewelry is not in your budget you can always skip the month and your credit card will not be charged. Also, a huge plus is their very cute packaging because if i want to give it away as a gift I don't wrapping paper or a gift bag. It's just as cute the way it comes. It's also great for displaying and storing the items you purchase. 

Statement Necklaces: Okay Ladies and Gents I am a huge sucker for statement pieces and Jewelry is no exception. I have so many statement necklaces it's almost a video in it's own. All items were purchased from Forever 21. 

  

 Starting from photos left to right: first photo I properly named it Vintage Glam, Bib necklaces, floral pins, and pearl headbands. Second Photo I decided to name Charming Sweetheart, from key charm necklaces to sweet  charm bracelets. And the last photo is my Nautical Photo, these earrings were purchased at Target. They were on clearance from $9.99 to $4.99, I was so excited when I found these earrings because again they match perfectly with the charm bracelet I'm working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment