Wednesday, May 4, 2011

April Favs

Hello Everyone =) 

Sorry for this late post. I have been having issues with my camera. For some reason I can't get it to load my videos or my photos properly. Moving forward I wanted to share some of my Top fav's for the month of April.

As far as hair products go my all time fav's no matter what month it is has to be the Chi 44 Iron Guard & the Infra Shampoo. I use the iron guard when ever I apply heat to my hair and to help try and keep my hair healthy I use the shampoo for moisture therapy. 
 
I am loving the NYX eyeshadows in Mellon Yellow & Hot Orange. Both of these colors are my go to eyeshadows for the past two weeks and they go great together or with other color combos. Also on my top fav is the Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara in Black. This mascara really helps separate and extend my eyelashes.

  
 Also a top fav is my Smashbox Eyeshadow quad. This is the perfect color combo for my summer tan inspired looks or when I want to go with a warm neutral look.  

 
Last Minute Fav is my Urban Decay Shadow Box. I purchased this pallet because I fell in love with the pigments these eyeshadows have. 



FAIL PRODUCT
Disclaimer: I don't want to discourage anyone from purchasing this products. It simply did not work for me which does not mean it will or will not work for you. The purpose of this is to share my experiences with the products I used. Lastly, this item was not a promotional item. I personally purchased this item and was paid by me out of my pocket.


With that said, the Chi Infra Treatment did not work for me. It is a thermal protective treatment and is to be applied after showing. My hair is typically normal, not too dry not to oily. I decided to use this product since I use a lot of heated tools on my hair. I used the product for about a two week period and it made my hair extremely oily and unmanageable. On top of that I had to wash my hair the very next day. Overall I felt it was stripping my hair rather than help treat and protect it.

I hope this was helpful to you all, don't forget to subscribe and I look forward to your comments, requests and tips. 

Until next time my beautiful peeps!

XoXo,
Alexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment