Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BZZ...BZZ Busy Bee Busy Me

Hey Everyone, 

So I've been extremely busy lately! With the Easter holiday passing and a side from my wife and motherly duties, I've been reviewing a few offers that have come my way and now school. (By the way, Yes  I have 2 beautiful children, Victoria and Cruz Alexander). So My time was cut short over the last two weeks, but I'm making sure to dedicate time to my blog and youtube channel. I'm going to attach some photos below of a few looks I created when I had time and tutorials will be coming soon so don't forget to subscribe and tune in to my youtube channel to see what's new.

So until next time beautiful people!

XoXo,
Alexis 

http://www.beautylish.com/alexisstyle
http://www.youtube.com/user/alexisstylefile?feature=mhum

Animal Instincts 


Earth Day Inspired Look...Better Late than never


This look was inspired by my lil munchkin Victoria. She's so in <3 with being a little girl and since she loved my shirt so much I just decided to grab my Mac Hello Kitty pallet that my hubby got for me two years ago on V-Day, and just have fun and get ready while she watched.



Hello Kitty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment